Creating a Work Order is usually used in Utility Billing processing but it can be used with any type of account in GovCollect.
1. Search for the account you want to work with.
2. Right click and select View Work Orders
3. All the work orders for that account will be displayed. To create a new one, click ADD NEW.
4. Fill in the type, dates, employee and any other information. If you click the SELECT button for utility customers, the system will let you pick which service, like WATER, that you are working on. When done entering data, click SAVE and then Close and you are finished.
5. In the reports menu you can print work orders in various ways such as date range, by employee or a single work order.