This article will show users how to Send Out Renewal Notices
1. The first step is to create cycle based charges on proper accounts. If you are unsure how to add charges to the proper accounts please refer to the following article: Create Cycle Based Charges.
2. After you have added charges to the proper accounts refer to the tree on the left hand side of the landing pad. Under "Balancing" click "Reports."
3. Once you click "Reports" a window will appear that looks like the one below:
4. Once this window appears you will need to find your custom forms. Double click on "3. License."
5. Once you click on "3. License" a window will appear that looks like the one below.
6. This window will appear with multiple options. Scroll down and double click on "6. Forms-Business." Once you double click on "6. Forms-Business" a window will appear that looks like the one below:
7. On this window you will click "3. License Renewal Form" which will prompt users forms such as the one below.
Note:The window below is just a sample of what forms may look like. They are custom forms.
8. Find your forms, print, and mail them out.
** If you have further questions about sending out renewal forms please contact GovCollect Support.